|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Delicious Gluten Free Brownies|
|Contributed by: Christine Calabrese||Added: Jan 16, 2013 at 06:49 PM|
These Brownies are DELICIOUS. If you need a chocolate fix, try these!
How to make it:
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1/2 cup agave
- 3 Tablespoons Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cocao powder
- 3 Chia Seed Eggs Or Flax Seed Eggs
- 3/4 cup Brown Rice flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour (almond meal)
- 1 teaspoon [baking powder Recipes]
- PreHeat Oven 350 degrees.
- Make Chia Eggs. (You can also use Flax Eggs)
- Blend Raw Sugar into Eggs with high speed blender.
- Add Vanilla & Ghee. Blend
- Mix Flours, Baking powder and salt together.
- Add Cocao Powder
- Add Wet ingredients.
- Mix together.
- Pour into an oiled baking pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes