|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Brown Rice Crispy Cookies|
|Contributed by: Christine Calabrese||Added: Dec 13, 2012 at 06:08 PM|
'These Spelt Brown Rice Crispy Cookies are sweetened with agave, a delicious alternative to their sugar sweet, butter laden cousin!'Always use organic ingredients!
How to make it:
- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1 Chia or flax Egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Brown Rice Crispy cereal
- 1 cup Organic Chocolate Chips
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In blender, combine wet ingredients, blend well.
- Add flour mixture, mixing until combined.
- Stir in Brown Rice Crispy cereal and chocolate chips.
- Drop by level tablespoon onto parchement baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° F about 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove immediately from baking sheets and cool on wire racks.
- Store in airtight container.