|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Stevia & Honey Muffins|
|Contributed by: Christine Calabrese||Added: Dec 11, 2012 at 04:20 PM|
Delicious muffins for a healthy start to any day!
How to make it:
- ½ cup Spelt Flour
- ½ cup Amaranth Flour
- ½ cup Brown Rice Flour
- ½ cup Almond Meal
- ¼ cup Oats (Quick )
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon [baking powder Recipes]
- 8 Dried figs
- 1/8 teaspoon Stevia (liquid)
- 2 Tablespoons Ghee (or oil)
- 1 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Chia or flax Egg Replacer(can substitute regular egg)
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Preheat Oven to 350 F.
- Blend in blender: Flax egg, Figs, Stevia, Ghee, Almond Milk & Honey.
- In mixing bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients, stir together until nicely blended.
- Drop into oiled muffin tins, smooth the tops over to make a nice finish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove muffins immediately and let cool on a rack.