|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ginny W||Added: Sep 30, 2012 at 10:29 PM|
Delicious homemade cranberry sauce with only 2 (or 3) ingredients - beneficial or neutral for all blood types. Great for urinary tract health....Try it - you'll like it! You can also use it in smoothies.
How to make it:
- 1 - 10 ounce package cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 2/3 cup filtered water
- Frozen pineapple juice concentrate to taste
- Stevia to taste if you want it REALLY sweet
- Empty package of cranberries into sauce pan.
- Add water.
- Bring to boil over medium heat.
- If berries are frozen this will take a while.
- Reduce heat and cook about 5 minutes, till berries burst.
- Add frozen pineapple concentrate until you get the sweetness you want for your own taste. It will be slightly sweeter after it cools.
- If you need super sweet add a very small amount of stevia - preferably pure powder.
- Cool to room temperature.
- You can put this in a blender to make an almost smooth sauce or leave it chunky.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- ** I always make a double batch.