|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
A very easy, fast and healthy entree. Quick enough to make for yourself and the clean-up is fabulous!
How to make it:
- 6 oz Salmon fillet
- 1/3 cup cooked Brown Rice
- 1 cup fresh Kale (or any hearty green you wish to substitute)
- parsley (to taste)
- garlic (to taste)
- sesame seeds
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup white wine.
- parchment paper (do not use wax paper!)
- Makes 1 serving
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Cut a piece of parchment paper about 1 1/2' long (large enough to hold all the ingredients.
- Place the Kale in the middle of the paper.
- Place the Brown rice on top of the Kale.
- Place the Salmon Fillet on top as well (it'll look like layers).
- Drizzle the wine on the salmon.
- Sprinkle with parsley and garlic to taste.
- Last, sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Fold the two long ends of the paper down and fold the ends under (like wrapping a deli sandwich).
- Place the packet on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 25 min or until the paper turns golden brown.
- Be carefull of the steam when you cut the top open.
- Squeeze some lemon juice and enjoy!
- This can be eaten right out of the paper.