|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Chia seed pudding|
|Contributed by: Chloe||Added: Jul 23, 2012 at 10:38 AM|
Simple ingredients that once mixed together thicken up and create a tasty pudding that is great for breakfast. Low carb and can be adapted by most blood types.
How to make it:
- 2 cups of compliant 'milk' -- almond, rice, soy, dairy
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds [not BTD rated]
- 4 dates pitted and soaked till softened
- substitute a banana for dates
- any other compliant sweetener
- add a little carob extract from DPN
- In a blender or Vita Mix combine 2 cups of 'milk' with dates or compliant fruit.
- Add 1/2 cup chia seeds, blend again.
- Mixture will thicken on its own.
- Pour into container and refrigerate.