|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Broccoli Salad w/Creamy Feta Dressing|
|Contributed by: Lifescript Healthy Living for Women||Added: Jul 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM|
Finely chopped raw broccoli is tender and mild - here it's tossed with a creamy dressing, meaty chickpeas [or compliant beans] and sweet bell pepper.
How to make it:
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces broccoli crowns, trimmed and finely chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 (7 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed [or compliant beans]
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper [or compliant veggie]
- Whisk feta, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic and pepper in a medium bowl until combined.
- Add broccoli, chickpeas and bell pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.