|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Cosmic Veg Chicken Soup|
A hearty chicken and veg soup for those cold winter nights.
How to make it:
- 1x Tablespoon of olive oil and spray and cook olive oil
- A Whole broccoli
- 2x Turnips
- 5x Radishes
- 3x Carrots
- 2x Leeks
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3x skinned chicken breast
- Garlic raw
- Wash then cut up or grate all the fresh ingredients.
- Take a large pot approx 5L
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon sea salt. Add water almost to the brim of the pot, add veggies to water.
- Cut the chicken in to cubes and saute chicken in separate pot with spray olive oil and half a teaspoon garlic.
- Add the chicken to veggies in pot and cook on high for 20 minutes, let simmer for further 20 min.
- Serve while hot!!
- Also great to freeze and use later.