|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Artichoke salmon salad|
|Contributed by: Bo Miller||Added: Jun 05, 2012 at 05:02 PM|
Fresh and easy salad
How to make it:
- artichoke hearts (canned: 1 can, or about seven fresh ones)
- salmon (canned: one can, or fresh: five good slices)
- lemon (1)
- olive oil (2 Tablespoons)
- chives (2 Tablespoons)
- parsley (2 Tablespoons)
- Drain, cut and dry the artichoke hearts.
- Arrange them on a plate.
- Drain and dry the salmon, spread out over the artichokes.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon and mix with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle over the artichoke/salmon mix.
- Chop chives and parsley, sprinkle over the rest of the salad.
- Serve with compliant bread.
- Excellent starter in warm weather, and makes for an easy yet healthy dinner if you're in a hurry!