|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Beet & Carrot Salad|
|Contributed by: Zenna Liber||Added: Jun 03, 2012 at 06:57 PM|
Use as a salad on it's own, or as an addition to a tossed green salad or as a 'relish' or condiment for burgers, etc. Amazing flavour of fresh raw beets.
How to make it:
- 2 medium-large sized beets
- 2 medium sized carrots
- 5-6 scallions
- 1-2 Tablespoon(s) grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3-4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Wash, peel, and grate beets and carrots into large bowl.
- Clean and finely chop scallions/green onions and add to bowl.
- Add 1 Tablespoon grated ginger.
- Mix veggies well.
- Sprinkle sea salt, 3 Tablespoons olive oil, and 2 Tablespoons lemon juice over veggies and mix well.
- Taste and adjust ginger, lemon, and oil, if needed.