|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
If you crave cheesecake, then try this, it tastes like the real thing!!
How to make it:
- 6 Tablespoons soft butter
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 pounds tofu, pressed and drained
- 6 Tablespoons tahini
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- Mix crust ingredients well and pat into the bottom of a springform pan.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes @ 350 degrees.
- Blend all filling ingredients together well until smooth.
- Pour into crust and bake at 350 for 40 minutes until golden.
- Top with fresh fruit, if desired.
- Serve chilled.