|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|SUPER sassy water|
|Contributed by: Kim H||Added: May 22, 2012 at 12:29 AM|
This drink is awesome to balance your body's digestion. Perfect after you eat something that you shouldn't have. Not only that but it purifies blood and cuts water weight. Hello clear skin and skinny jeans!
How to make it:
- 2 qt. water
- 1/2 very thinly sliced large cucumber
- 1 inch peace of gigner root peeled and chopped into small match sticks
- 1 lemon very thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Natures Sunshine Liquid Chlorophyll or 12 peppermint leaves or 1 tea bag peppermint tea steeped
- 16 Stevia drops
- put pure spring water in 2 qt pitcher (reduse by 6-8oz if using steeped peppermint tea.
- Squeeze in lemons and add lemons to water.
- If using mint leaves rough up and add to water. Other wise add steeped tea or Liquid Chlorophyll.
- add in ginger and cucumber. Let soak overnight. This releases enzymes and allows the water to work properly.
- **this may encourage going to the bathroom so be aware. If it gets to be too much you can replace the liquid Chlorophyll with one of the alternatives. Enjoy the renewed health this water gives you!