|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Kim H||Added: May 22, 2012 at 12:01 AM|
This is a nice alternative to a chocolatey sugary cereal. Really hits the spot when you get a craving!
How to make it:
- 1/2 Cup carob powder (I use Chatfield's)
- 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter (I use MaraNatha)
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil (or compliant oil)
- almond milk (or compliant milk)
- *optional-cinnamon, vanilla extract
- brown or wild rice cakes (Lundberg is best) or Sea Salt Genisoy Soy Crisps.
- 1 Tablespoon oat bran
- 1 Tablespoon dried cranberries (apple juice sweetened from Eden organic)
- walnuts-raw, shelled
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan (except almond milk) over low-med heat.
- Slowly add almond milk a little at a time while stirring to reach desired consistency. (Get's thicker when cooled)
- Dip top half of crisps into 'Chocolate' Dip. (Can break rice cakes into 1/4's)
- Put 'chocolate' side up on a baking sheet and let set over night in fridge.
- The next day combine oat bran and dried cranberries in a bowl.
- Remove 'Chocolate' crisps from the fridge and crumble up enough to fill bowl.
- Top with crumbled up, raw walnuts.
- Cover with almond milk and grab ya a spoon!