|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Kim H||Added: May 22, 2012 at 11:44 AM|
This is the perfect night time snack since there isn't any caffine. My 3 year old nephiew loves this so it's a healthier alternitive for a kids snack! Yummy for grown ups too!
How to make it:
- 1/2 Cup carob powder (I use Chatfield's)
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter (I use MaraNatha)
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil (or compliant oil)
- almond milk (or compliant milk)
- *optional-cinnamon, vanilla extract
- brown or wild rice cakes (Lundberg is best) or Sea Salt Genisoy Soy Crisps.
- Combine all inredents in a sause pan (except almond milk) over low-med heat.
- Slowly add almond milk a little at a time while stirring to reach desired consistancy. (Get's thicker when cooled)
- dip top half of crisps into 'Chocolate' Dip. (Can break rice cakes into 1/4's)
- put 'chocolate' side up on a baking sheet and let set over night in fridge.