|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Kim H||Added: May 22, 2012 at 11:18 AM|
Use it to dip strawberries or top your favorite dessert with it. Check out my other recepies that use 'Chocolate' Dip- 'Chocolate' Crisps and 'Chocolate' Cereal.
How to make it:
- 1/2 Cup carob powder (I use Chatfield's)
- 2 Tbsp. prenut butter (I use MaraNatha)
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- almond milk (or any compliant milk)
- Combine all inredents in a sause pan (except almond milk) over low-med heat.
- Slowly add almond milk a little at a time while stirring to reach desired consistancy. (Get's thicker when cooled)
- If making 'Cocolate' Crisps refer to recepie at this time.
- Other wise put into container and let cool.
- Cover container and transfer to fridge. Use it to dip fruit or top your favorite dessert with it. Check out my other recepies that use 'Chocolate' Dip- 'Chocolate' Crisps and 'Chocolate' Cereal.