|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Pineapple Beef Stew|
|Contributed by: Crystal Telfer-Yeates||Added: May 13, 2012 at 12:03 AM|
How to make it:
- Ingredients ordered as they are used :)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil or as needed
- 2 pounds of stew beef, or sub compliant meat (poultry)
- 2 cups of water
- 4 tablespoons of molasses or less (I just love molasses!)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- a teaspoon of paprika
- 3 large carrots or 4 dinky ones
- a handful of kale
- 2-3 handfuls of spinach
- and half of a pineapple, freshly chopped
- 1/2 cup of rice (optional)
- Heat oil in pan and brown the meat.
- Add 2 cups of water, bring to gentle boil.
- Add garlic, onion, and paprika and stir.
- Add carrots and rice, if desired, at this point and let cook on low heat for about 30 minutes for white rice or 45 minutes for brown rice.
- Add molasses, then the kale and spinach. Let greens melt into the stew for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the pineapple, stir, and enjoy!