|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Blue Smoothie |
|Contributed by: Demaroge||Added: Mar 17, 2012 at 02:28 PM|
This is a yummy refreshing warm weather lunch. Its light and chock full of Beneficials!
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 portion of yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup carrot juice
- 1/2 cup grape juice
- 1 Tablespoon flax oil
- Dump all the ingredients in the blender or Vita mix.
- Blend, pour and enjoy!
- It makes about 2 glasses of deliciousness!
- If you use plain yogurt you may want to add a teaspoon of honey.
- I use frozen ingredients so I don't have to water down my smoothie with ice cubes.