|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
For those who like bananas and chocolate but can't have dairy or sugar, this satisfies the sweet and cocoa need. This recipe makes a snack for 2.
How to make it:
- two ripe sweet bananas
- 2-3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon butter/olive oil[/ghee]
- 1 Tablespoon seedless raisins (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped walnuts (optional)
- Heat the butter or olive oil in a saucepan
- Add the peeled bananas and fry until soft and golden.
- Remove from the heat.
- Mash well.
- Stir in the salt and cocoa powder - More or less can be added depending on how bitter/chocolaty you like it.
- Mix and mash until uniform in colour and texture.
- Add raisins and nuts, if desired.
- Pat into a small mould (or small ziploc bag if you like) and refrigerate.