|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
This unique tasty sandwich spread can be served as an appetizer or on crackers
How to make it:
- 1 large 8 ounce can water-packed sardines
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons tahini
- half teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 medium onions diced
- 1 pepper diced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- juice of half lemon
- Drain and mash sardines well in a mixing bowl.
- Add the next 4 Ingredients and mix.
- In a 7-inch skillet, saute onions and pepper in oil until lightly browned.
- Add saute mixture to sardines while still hot.
- Mix well and add freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Chill and serve.