|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Diana Lelle||Added: Mar 07, 2012 at 02:52 PM|
This is a nice dish that cooks up easily, and is very versatile; for instance, try a thick bed of spinach under the cod, or a layer of your favorite vegetables. If you adhere to the time and temperature as shown, your cod should be just cooked in the center; let it sit for a few minutes, and it becomes perfect! As far as the spices go, what you see here is how I make it, but I hope there will be experimenting going on!
How to make it:
- Vegetables as desired. Broccoli, Cauliflower, Zucchini, etc.
- 4 (4 ounce) cod fillets
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Fresh Ginger, any amount you like
- Light sprinkling of curry powder, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Rub oil onto surface of a 6' x 9' (or so) glass baking pan; glass baking dishes lean toward a better-tasting dish.
- Place veggies into pan first, if using.
- Arrange thawed fish on top.
- Drizzle lemon juice, olive oil and then sprinkle the spices.
- Do not cover.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and enjoy with your favorite side dish.