|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Fried oyster mushroom mash|
|Contributed by: LadyTera||Added: Feb 13, 2012 at 07:05 AM|
Delicious fried oyster mushroom mash for all the blood type. You can eat wiht your right blood type side dish, too.
How to make it:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 200g (7 oz.) oyster mushroom (sliced)
- a bit of water
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (grinded)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (or for taste)
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add one chopped onion and fry until the onion is gold (3-5min).
- Add mushrooms and stir-fry approx. 3min.
- Pour a bit of water in the mash and lid.
- Stew for 20min (until mushrooms are soft).
- Turn off a cooker, flavour with sea salt and cumin.
- Bon appetite from LadyTera :-)