|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Chocolate or Carob Cake|
|Contributed by: Ruthiegirl||Added: Jan 20, 2012 at 11:55 AM|
Delicious chocolate or carob cake that's good for all blood types!
How to make it:
- 2 cups white rice flour
- 1-1/2 cup cocoa and/or carob powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 cup raw agave
- (You need 1-1/2 cup total sweeteners; the exact amount of each one isn't as important.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Grease and flour a 9 X 13 baking pan, or spray with cooking spray.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add water and blend well.
- Add eggs and blend well.
- Add olive oil and blend well.
- Add sweeteners and blend well.
- Pour into prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick or fork inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.