|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Hot Rabbit Sandwich|
|Contributed by: Mary Peck||Added: Jan 11, 2012 at 07:57 PM|
A simple, warm sandwich, for a blood type B. I love this hot entree on a cold day. Chicken move over, this is a great sandwich!
How to make it:
- 2 cups of schredded rabbit (fully cooked)
- 2 cups broth (from cooking rabbit)
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee
- 1 tablespoon spelt flour
- Add the 2-3# rabbit to slow cooker with 2 cups of water.
- Cook rabbit for 3 hours, debone the meat and place on plate.
- Drain the broth to a pan and slowly keep warm.
- Melt 1 Tablespoon of butter or ghee in a pan.
- Slowly add the flour to the butter, stir together, on low heat.
- Slowly add the broth to the flour mixture and stir constantly.
- Add sage and salt.
- Add warm rabbit, serve on spelt bread.