|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Alice Frye||Added: Jan 10, 2012 at 05:22 AM|
Quick, hearty meal on a college budget.
How to make it:
- Instant Potatoes
- Gravy Packet
- Canned or Frozen Veg of Choice
- Garlic Powder
- Pre-Packaged or Deli Meat of Choice
- -Cut meat into strips
- -Combine meat with veg in small pot on stovetop, over low-med heat, stirring occasionally.
- -Follow instructions on potato & gravy packaging
- -Mix salt, pepper, chives, & garlic powder (to taste) into potatoes.
- -Mix meat/veg mix into spiced potato mixture.
- -Pour gravy over top
- -Serve (Serves ~3-6)