|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
This is very quick and easy, it takes black-eyed peas & eggs down to a flavorful first.
How to make it:
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 t pepper
- 3 Tablespoon mustard seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup dried black-eyed peas
- 1 cupsliced onions
- 3 cup h3o
- 1 strip bacon (optional)
- 6 eggs fried (any-way you like)
- Saute mustard seeds in oil til popping starts
- add salt & pepper
- Allow h30 in gradually, add peas & onions.
- Add more h30 if needed.
- Bring to boil & simmer.
- Add sugar and bacon.
- Cook til tender (beans).
- On warmed plates dish up peas and throw on 2 fried eggs. Ezekiel toast or rice almond toast on side.
- serves 3-4
- takes 1 hr possibly 1-1/2 hrs to finish.