|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Chloe||Added: Dec 28, 2011 at 02:13 PM|
Easy to make eggnog, compliant for most types who can have almonds... No coconut milk, no eggs, no dairy, no gluten.
How to make it:
- 3 cups almonds
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons yacon syrup
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg, ground
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- pinch cloves, ground
- Soak almonds overnight.
- Discard soaking water and rinse almonds in a deep bowl of water, repeat until water is clear.
- Place soaked almonds and 4 cups of water in a Vitamix.
- Blend on highest speed for 90 seconds.
- Strain milk through a fine mesh paint bag, discarding solids.
- Place almond milk in a half gallon mason jar.
- Add vanilla, agave, yacon, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves, then shake well.
- Refrigerate until cold and serve.
- Serves 6.