|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Nov 08, 2011 at 06:40 PM|
How to make it:
- 3 cups almond milk (or other), boiling
- 1 cup almond milk (or other), cold
- 3 Tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa or carob powder
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- While 3 cups of 'milk' are coming to a boil in a sauce pan.
- Whisk together 1 cup cold milk and remaining ingredients.
- Pour cold into hot and whisk constantly until thick, about 30 seconds.
- Pour into bowl and chill overnight.
- Stir before serving.