|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Ezekiel Vegie Pizza|
|Contributed by: Kathy P||Added: Oct 29, 2011 at 03:27 PM|
Ezekiel 4:9 tortilla Vegie Pizza
How to make it:
- 1 Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Tortilla
- 1/4 cup diced mini tomatoes, or diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cooked kale
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup shredded goat cheese
- 1/8 cup crumbled feta cheese optional
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread tortilla with olive oil.
- Top with 1/2 the shredded cheese.
- Top with sliced tomates, kale and garlic, then add the balance of the shredded cheese and optional feta cheese. Follow with a dash of basil and oregano.
- Bake on pizza pan 5 - 10 minutes until cheese is melted. Serves 1 to 2.
- Recipe can be varied using other vegetables, as desired.