|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Kathy P||Added: Oct 27, 2011 at 12:35 AM|
Sauted kale salad
How to make it:
- 4 leafs of kale chopped
- 3 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic chopped or minced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- onion chopped optional
- tomatoes chopped optional
- saute in large skillet with Olive oil, cloves of garlic chopped or minced.
- add chopped kale leaves
- While sauteing, add chopped walnuts,and dried cranberries.
- You may add chopped onion or tomatoes depending on taste.
- Cook kale until it turns a deeper green.
- If you over cook it, it will become bitter.
- So saute for approximately 3 minutes.