|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Jacqueline Marshall||Added: Oct 24, 2011 at 02:25 PM|
Sweet & Gooey, Cinnamon-Spice Pumpkin
How to make it:
- Butter or Margarine
- Nutmeg, Allspice, Cloves, Ginger
- or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Chopped Pecan (Or your favorite nuts)
- Pre-Heat Oven to 450
- Cut pumpkin, remove seeds & peel skin.
- Chop into bite sized pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1 stick of Butter or Margarine (softened), 1 1/2 cups Sugar, & add spices to taste - mix well.
- Mixture should be a little gooey and look like dark brown sugar.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into large baking pan and use a rubber spatula to get all of the sugar mixture in.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans (1/4 - 1/3 cup).
- Bake at 450 for 30-45 mins until pumpkin pieces are soft all the way through.
- Top with marshmallows and bake until toasted (3-5 mins)
- Serve and Enjoy!