|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Curried Cauliflower (with tofu)|
|Contributed by: C Sharp||Added: Oct 22, 2011 at 09:33 PM|
How to make it:
- Package of Firm or Extra Firm Tofu
- Cauliflower 1 cup or more
- Olive Oil – 2 teaspoons
- More oil of some kind to grease cookie sheet
- Curry Powder – 2 Tablespoons
- Ground Cumin – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Large Onion
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Cut the block of tube into half horizontally. Wrap the tofu with paper towels and place some weight on it to squeeze out extra water. After dewatering the tofu into half inch cubes
- Wash Cauliflower and cut it into one inch pieces.
- On medium-high heat warm a skillet.
- Add the olive oil, spices and salt.
- Swirl skillet to combine.
- Add onions cook until onions are wilted and browned (stir often).
- Grease a baking sheet and then add the cleaned cauliflower, pressed tofu and the spiced onions.
- Stir the mixture to coat thoroughly.
- Spread mixture on the sheet in an even layer.
- Roast about 25-35 minutes, stir 3 times (cauliflower and tofu should turn golden brown).