|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: moosh!||Added: Oct 15, 2011 at 07:54 AM|
a warm chocolatey quinoa mix suitable for breakfast or pudding!
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 50g quinoa (raw) - cooked to instructions (with 120ml water)
- 2 teaspoons ghee
- half teaspoon (blackstrap) molasses
- 4 teaspoons agave syrup
- 30ml water
- 2 level teaspoons cocoa powder
- cook the quinoa according to packet instructions
- on a low heat, melt the ghee in a saucepan.
- Add quinoa and stir for 30 seconds to coat quinoa in ghee.
- Add 30ml water to loosen mixture before adding the molasses and agave syrup, stir for 30 seconds to combine.
- Add cocoa powder, stir for a few minutes till everything is mixed well.
- serve, adding a drizzle of agave syrup if needed.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Agave Syrup|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Oct 21, 2011 at 08:35 PM By: Lola