|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: moosh!||Added: Oct 15, 2011 at 07:54 AM|
a warm chocolatey quinoa mix suitable for breakfast or pudding!
How to make it:
- 50g quinoa (raw) - cooked to instructions (with 120ml water)
- 2 teaspoons ghee
- half teaspoon (blackstrap) molasses
- 4 teaspoons agave syrup
- 30ml water
- 2 level teaspoons cocoa powder
- cook the quinoa according to packet instructions
- on a low heat, melt the ghee in a saucepan.
- Add quinoa and stir for 30 seconds to coat quinoa in ghee.
- Add 30ml water to loosen mixture before adding the molasses and agave syrup, stir for 30 seconds to combine.
- Add cocoa powder, stir for a few minutes till everything is mixed well.
- serve, adding a drizzle of agave syrup if needed.