|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Pizza Sauce Alternative|
Tasty alternative to tomato sauce for pizza.
How to make it:
- 3 sweet red bell peppers
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Puree red bell peppers in blender until smooth.
- Add other ingredients and mix well.
- Top basic pizza crust with this sauce.
- Top with favorite toppings and cheese.
- Bake as per directions for basic pizza crusts.