|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Applesauce Spice Cake|
Moist and Gluten Free!
How to make it:
- 1-3/4 cups quinoa flour
- 1 cup currants or other dried fruit
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves (ground)
- 1/2 cup butter or canola oil
- 1 cup maple sugar or raw sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups applesauce
- Bowl 1) Put dried fruit and nuts. Add 1/4 cup of the flour and mix. Set aside.
- Bowl 2) Mix together; egg, sugar, butter or canola oil and applesauce.
- Bowl 3) Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and the spices.
- Add bowls 1 & 2 into bowl 3, mix thoroughly and pour into an 8x8 pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes @ 350.