|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Cindi Murrah||Added: Sep 28, 2011 at 11:51 PM|
Fresh Herbs, grated zucchini, cheese and eggs give is recipe taste which can be served for brunch, an appetizer or as a light lunch.
How to make it:
- 2 medium zucchini (trimmed)
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 cup finely grated mozzarella
- 1/3 cup rice flour or any compliant flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped, fresh, flat leaf parsley
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Olive oil for frying.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grate zucchini on a large hole grater into a large bowl.
- Pat dry with a kitchen towel or paper towels.
- Repeat this same step with onion.
- Stir together zucchini, onion, cheese, flour and herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in eggs just before frying.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Working in batches, add 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Scoop mounds (2 tablespoons) of mixture into pan and flatten slightly with spatula.
- Cook until golden brown and cooked through 2-3 minutes on each side.