|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: grey rabbit||Added: Aug 22, 2011 at 04:29 PM|
How to make it:
- 4 cups cooked black beans or adzuki beans
- 4 cups cooked lentils
- 2 yellow onions
- 5 celery stalks
- 4 carrots
- 4 cups button mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup Spanish paprika
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 Tablespoons chipotle powder (optional)
- 4 cups compliant flour
- Salt and (ume plum) vinegar, to taste
- Strain and cool the beans and lentils.
- Cook carrot, onion, celery, and mushrooms over medium heat.
- Puree vegetable mixture and canned (drained) red pepper.
- Put the beans and lentils in the bowl of a stand mixer, put the flour, oatmeal, chipotle powder, paprika, nuts and parsley in the mixing bowl on top of the beans and lentils. Add the pureed vegetables and mix on low speed until combined.
- Taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Let mixture rest overnight in the fridge.
- Make into patties and freeze.
- Makes 2 dozen.