|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: baldhead||Added: Aug 21, 2011 at 02:29 PM|
Mayonnaise made at home.
How to make it:
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard [compliant]
- 3/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the egg, garlic, lemon juice and mustard in the container of a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth, then blend on low speed while pouring oil into the blender in a fine stream as the mixture emulsifies and thickens.
- Note: One may leave out Mustard, Garlic and Lemon juice. Instead use White wine vinegar.