|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Annalisa Olivia Olivares||Added: Jul 31, 2011 at 00:49 AM|
How to make it:
- 8 ounces of sour cream
- 8 ounces of Frito's jalapeno or reg dip [check ingredients for compliance]
- 2 Tablespoons of garlic salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon of butter
- A bag of chips or Crackers [compliant]
- Make sure your sour cream does not have water in it, if it does stir it.
- Put your Frito dip in a mixing bowl
- Put your sour cream in
- Put the garlic salt in
- Stir for 2 minutes
- Put it in the fridge for 1 hour
- Eat your Dip!