|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Pasta with Sausage and Peppers|
|Contributed by: anonymouS||Added: Jul 27, 2011 at 01:15 PM|
How to make it:
- 1 pound mild bulk or Italian sausage [compliant meat]
- 2 medium sweet red or green peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup snipped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon table pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 ounces hot cooked pasta
- In large skillet cook sausage, red or green peppers, onion, and garlic until meat is brown and veggies are tender.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in parsley, marjoram, salt and table pepper.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 6 to 8 min. or until slightly thickened.
- Toss sausage mixture and Parmesan with pasta till coated.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 4 main dish servings.