|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Fluffy Sugar Cookies|
|Contributed by: Rachel||Added: Jun 07, 2011 at 11:10 PM|
A light fluffy sugar cookie.
How to make it:
- 2 1/2 cups - blend of oatmeal and rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon [baking powder Recipes]
- 1 cup butter, softened [or other BTD compliant]
- 1 heaping cup xylitol [or other BTD compliant]
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract [or other BTD compliant]
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and xylitol until smooth.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden.
- Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing.