|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: B Guinn||Added: Jun 03, 2011 at 01:25 PM|
Quick and easy dressing for salads and possibly as a sauce for salmon.
How to make it:
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard [check for avoids]
- 1 Tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- 3 drops liquid Stevia or to taste
- Stir until blended, spread or drizzle over salad greens.
- If trying as a sauce for salmon, try one or two drops of Stevia for less sweetness with the fish.
- I tried this without Stevia and it was harshly strong. The Stevia made an amazing difference.