|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Quinoa & Wild Rice Salad|
|Contributed by: Evonne||Added: May 31, 2011 at 01:11 PM|
Delicious salad or side dish as an alternative to plain rice....
How to make it:
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (cooled)
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wild rice (cooled)
- 1 cup each of raisins & dried cranberries
- 3 apples, cored & diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- toasted pecans to sprinkle on top
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup each honey, dijon mustard, & lemon juice
- clove of garlic
- salt to taste.
- Mix salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix dressing and pour over salad ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!!!