|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Connie DAmore||Added: May 30, 2011 at 05:17 PM|
How to make it:
- 2 cups rice
- 1/2 cup 2% fat milk
- 1/2 coconut milk (can be substituted)
- 1/2 coconut cream milk (can be substituted)
- 1-1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- vanilla (optional)
- 4 cups of water
- Bring water to boil in a large pot.
- Add rice, cinnamon stick and salt.
- Turn the heat to medium and cover.
- Cook until water evaporates(about 20 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- When the water has evaporated, taste the rice to make sure is cooked.
- If cooked, proceed to add the rest of the ingredients. Stir often to make sure the rice does not stick at the bottom of the pot.
- Cook for about 30 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve.