|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|White Spelt Bread [Bread Machine]|
White spelt flour bread loaf that is quite light and not as dense as whole spelt flour breads.
How to make it:
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup white grape juice
- 3-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoons sea salt
- 2-7/8 cups white spelt flour
- 1-3/4 teaspoons active dry yeast (or 'Bread Machine Yeast' in jar)
- Add ingredients to bread pan in the order recommended for your machine.
- Use the cycle for 'Basic yeast bread.'
- Makes a 1-1/2 lb. loaf.
My machine is a Hitachi Home Bakery II, and this recipe rises higher than the one in my instruction book using regular bread flour. If your machine makes a smaller loaf, watch out, it will overflow.