|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Brown Rice and Flax Bread|
|Contributed by: Dr. Eli English||Added: May 30, 2011 at 09:03 AM|
How to make it:
- ¾ cup brown rice flour
- ¾ cup rice milk
- ¼ cup grapeseed or other oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon aluminum free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup organic ground flax seed
- ascorbic acid [how much?]
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum [?]
- Mix and bake about 30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- I like to stick a thermometer in the middle to make sure its cooked above 170 degrees.