|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Cottage Cheese Oat Porridge|
|Contributed by: Joanne Sperryn||Added: May 12, 2011 at 05:49 PM|
I know it sounds terrible but it's awesome, I eat it every second breakfast and LOVE it. I finish the bowl and always want more!You could add variety with flaxseeds, apple instead of banana, peanut butter if you like it?!
How to make it:
- 3 or 4 Tablespoons rolled oats (depending how hungry you are)
- 3 Tablespoons cottage cheese
- 1 small banana
- Crushed almonds (optional)
- Pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Dried cranberries/raisins (optional - makes it sweeter)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Boiling water
- Pour boiling water over rolled oats, just enough to cover them.
- Leave it so soak it up for +- 5 minutes.
- Stir in cottage cheese and cinnamon.
- Slice/mash banana and stir it in.
- Add all the other ingredients as you see fit (I vary combinations of them to keep it interesting).