|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Avocado Goat Cheese Dip|
|Contributed by: Holly Warter-Martinez||Added: Apr 26, 2011 at 10:53 PM|
Simple, quick, delicious and a must try! Also with Goat cheese is my Quinoa Casserole located on this site too! :)
How to make it:
- I used the following but you can add more or less if you'd like to suit your taste...
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup of plain yogurt or sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons of goat cheese
- 1 whole lime (use less if your not a fan of a lot of lime) or any acid to keep the avocado from turning brown.
- Pit the avocado and scoop it out into a food processor.
- Add in order: plain yogurt, goat cheese, and lime juice.
- Blend well.
- If you don't have a food processor you can use a fork or a whisk.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers, or carrots.
- Most of all enjoy!