|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Very easy and based on traditional french toast but with healthier substitutions. All the yum without the sugar side effects.
How to make it:
- 4 slices spelt bread (or other bread ideal for your type)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- butter [or ghee, for frying]
- agave nectar
- fresh fruit, berries (optional)
- Beat vanilla and eggs until mixed well.
- Put mixture in a container deep and wide enough for dunking the bread (like a deep plate or small casserole dish).
- Heat a skillet on medium and add butter.
- Dunk the bread in the mixture one slice at a time to coat evenly and then fry in skillet until brown.
- Serve with butter and agave nectar (use like syrup). Fresh fruit to garnish.