|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Cheddar Cheese Topped Chicken Cutlet With A Twist|
|Contributed by: Jessica||Added: Apr 07, 2011 at 05:37 PM|
Fried chicken cutlet topped with shredded cheddar cheese, sauteed green peppers, red onions, tomatoes and garlic cloves
How to make it:
- chicken cutlets
- bread crumbs
- parmesan cheese
- flour - compliant
- green pepper
- red onion
- garlic cloves
- cheddar cheese
- olive oil
- Slice chicken cutlets thin.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in flour, egg, and then a bread crumb / parmesan cheese mix (1/2 and 1/2).
- Let sit in fridge for about 20 minutes.
- While the cutlets are in the fridge, dice up the green pepper, red onion, tomato and garlic.
- Grab 2 skillets.
- Saute the green peppers, red onions, tomato and garlic on med-low heat. (I prefer to saute them in butter)
- On medium heat, put a little butter and a little olive oil in the skillet and grab your chicken cutlets from the fridge (they taste amazing with a little butter and a little olive oil).
- They are thinly sliced so they will cook rather quickly.
- ******** Turn oven on 150-200.
- When the cutlets are done, sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top and then take a spoon and lay the saute(gr. peppers, rd. onions, tomato and garlic) on top of that.
- Place in oven for 6-10 minutes (preheated to 150-200).
- When cheese melts, take out AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!
- Its delicious!! A quick concoction that turned out great!